PRICE FROM: 65 euro
DURATION: 12 hours
ROUTE: Sofia – Skopie – Sofia
INFO: Skopie is the capital of Republic of Macedonia and its biggest city. In the last few years it emerged as an attractive tourist center with narrow streets, a fortress perched on the rock and the mixture of different cultures and people. You will visit its central part ornate with statues of kings, painters, writers, men of letters. The old part is very romantic with its sokaks and narrow streets, you will see the house of Mother Theresa and will learn more about her live and contribution to the Catholic world. This tour will give you a complete idea about the history of Ancient and today’s Macedonia. day tour Skopie
DETAILED ITINERARY OF THE Day tour to Skopie:
8 am – Pick up from your hotel. Departure to the Macedonian border at Gyueshevo. Cross the border from 10 am to 11 am.
12:30 pm – Scheduled time to arrive in Skopie. Drop off on the main pedestrian street where you can visit the most remarkable landmarks of the town – The Statue of Alexander the Great, the Old Bridge, The Old market, the “Kaleto Fortress”, the Old Railway Station, the monument and the house of Mother Theresa, the Mustafa Pasha Mosque, the Church of the Holy Savior, the Daut Pasha Hamam (turned into a gallery today), the Archaeological museum, the Museum of Holocaust. day tour Skopie
4:30 pm – Departure to Sofia. day tour Skopie
8 pm – Arrive in Sofia. Drop off in your hotel day tour Skopie
Schedule is subject to change. You can choose your own departure time. day tour Skopie
1 person:180 euro day tour Skopie
2 persons: 100 euro pp
3 people: 80 euro pp
4-6 people: 65 euro pp
For more information about prices, booking and payment options please contact us. day tour Skopie
- Explore Thessaloniki while your visit of Sofia
- See top attractions like the Roman bridge, the Kale fortress, the church St Spas, the old railway station
- Choose your own departure time
- Have a comfortable vehicle. All our vehicles please see here.
- WI-FI on board
- Transport, parking fees, vignette
- Upon request we can provide local Macedonian professional guide.
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Paypal fees, bank fees
- Professional guide
This tour can be paid by credit card, paypal, bank transfer or cash upon departure.
Please note paying by credit card will apply a supplementary fee of 2,5% for VISA card and 1% for Master Card. Paying by paypal will apply a supplementary fee of 4% for overseas transactions.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THIS TOUR:
– 7 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
– 4 to 6 days prior to date of activity – 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement)
– 3 days prior to date of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
– 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement)
For more tours to Macedonia please see here: Bulgaria – Macedonia Tours
Tours to Macedonia and Albania please see here: Bulgaria – Albania
Tours to Romania please see here: Bulgaria – Romania Tours