PRICE FROM: 50 euro
DURATION: 8 hours
ITINERARY: Sofia – Plovdiv – Sofia Plovdiv One Day Tour
INFO: “Ancient and Eternal” Plovdiv is one of the most appealing cities in Bulgaria and the Balkans with its first foundations laid here between 6-8000 years ago thus making it older than Rome or even Beijing. Plovdiv is a great combination of real historical and archaeological treasures with the liveliness of a modern city and great cultural and night life. The most visited and admired is the hilly Old Town, built on three hills called “tepeta”. The maze of cobbled streets which meander the area and contain the cuddled up revival houses with their colorful facades and ornate decoration don’t fail to impress and take you back in time. Plovdiv One Day Tour
The modern part of the city center is built along the main pedestrian street starting at the Central Square (Ploshtad Centralen) and passing along Dzhumaya Dzhamia just next to the Old Town on the west. This long street runs past all kinds of monuments, fountains, the ruins of the Roman stadium, shops, restaurants and coffees all the way to River Maritsa. This is the liveliest part of the city and especially in the evening it seems like the whole population has gathered here, strolling up and down. The streets between the center and the train station are also something not to miss. The buildings here have not been restored as in the Old Town and the architecture is closer to the capitals’ Sofia feel, but they also hold their charm. Plovdiv One Day Tour
The One day tour to Plovdiv operates every day. Plovdiv One Day Tour
For a quote please contact us. We will respond within 2 to 12 hours. Plovdiv One Day Tour
9 am – Pick up from your hotel/address (at the time of booking exact pick up time will be confirmed).
11 am – Scheduled time of arrival in Plovdiv. Sightseeing tour of Plovdiv. Plovdiv One Day Tour
1:45 pm – Lunch
3 pm – Visit the Roman house “Eirene”. Free time
4: 30 pm – Departure to Sofia.
6 – 6:30 pm – Return to your hotel/address. End of service.
Schedule is subject to change. You can choose your own departure time. Plovdiv One Day Tour
1 person: 140 euro
2 people: 75 euro pp
3 people: 60 euro pp
4-6 people: 50 euro pp
For more information about prices, booking and payment options please contact us. Plovdiv One Day Tour
- Explore Plovdiv at your own pace with a professional tour guide speaking your language
- See top attractions like the Roman stadium and the Roman theater
- Choose your own departure time
- Have a comfortable vehicle. All our vehicles please see here.
- WI-FI on board
- Admission fees at the Roman theater and the Eirene Roman house
- Transport, parking fees, vignette
- Professional English speaking guide. Upon request we provide guides in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese.
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Paypal fees, bank fees
This tour can be paid by credit card, paypal, bank transfer or cash upon departure.
Please note paying by credit card will apply a supplementary fee of 2,5% for VISA card and 1% for Master Card. Paying by paypal will apply a supplementary fee of 4% for overseas transactions.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THIS TOUR:
– 7 days prior to date of activity – Free cancellation
– 4 to 6 days prior to date of activity – 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement)
– 3 days prior to date of activity – 50% Cancellation Fee (50% reimbursement)
– 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement)
For more One Day Tours please see here: One Day Tours from Sofia
For Shared Tour to the Rila Monastery please see here: Shared Tour to the Rila monastery