HERE ARE 42 FACTS ABOUT BULGARIA – A WONDERFUL COUNTRY.
1. Bulgaria is one of the oldest European countries established in 681 AD.
2. Since then Bulgaria is the only one who hasn’t change its name.
3. Bulgaria ranks third in Europe for the number of its valuable archeological monuments after Italy and Greece.
4. Alexander Nevski is the oldest autocephalous Slavic orthodox church in the world.
5. The Bulgarian army has never lost a single flag in battle.
6. The Cyrillic alphabet became the third official alphabet of the EU after the accession of Bulgaria to the […]More info...